We have just released the latest data update to the Open Targets Platform — 21.11.
- This release integrates new evidence for target-disease associations from the Cancer Genome Interpreter
- It also features new data following the latest release of the Genetics portal (v.6)
- Finally, we have embedded a GraphQL playground with the corresponding query to fetch the data we feature in our tables.
This release integrates 10,481,189 evidence strings to build 9,927,066 target-disease associations between 18,706 diseases and 60,636 targets from the following 22 public resources:
- 1,106,942 genetic evidence from European Variation Archive (EVA)
- 598,721 genetic evidence from Open Targets Genetics Portal
- 2,924 genetic evidence from Gene2Phenotype
- 23,383 genetic evidence from the Genomics England PanelApp
- 1,506 genetic evidence from ClinGen
- 5,989 genetic evidence from Orphanet
- 172,480 genetic evidence from the PheWAS catalog
- 5,134 genetic evidence from UniProt Literature
- 9,865 somatic evidence from European Variation Archive (EVA)
- 3,299 somatic evidence from intOGen
- 70,853 somatic evidence from the Cancer Gene Census
- 33,425 somatic evidence from Uniprot
- 552,938 drug evidence from ChEMBL
- 226,936 expression evidence from Expression Atlas
- 9,963 affected pathway evidence from Reactome
- 72,371 affected pathway evidence from SLAPenrich
- 378 affected pathway evidence from PROGENy
- 389 systems biology evidence from SysBio
- 1,299 somatic evidence from the Cancer Genome Interpreter
- 1,828 CRISPR-Cas9 (Cancer Cell Lines) evidence from Behan et al. 2019
- 1,119,314 mouse model evidence from PhenoDigm
- 6,461,252 scientific literature evidence from co-occurence mining in Europe PMC
Additionally, the Platform now allows users to explore data on 12,594 drugs.
For more details, read the 21.11 release blog post.