We have just released the latest data update to the Open Targets Platform — 21.09.
This release integrates tractability data for Proteolysis Targeting Chimeras (PROTACs), following the recent Open Targets publication of a new framework to assess the ‘PROTACtability’ of human proteins;
We have also integrated genetic constraint data from gnomAD, as well as new data on chemical probes from Probes&Drugs;
Finally, we have a number of data updates, including EFO 3.34.0, ChEMBL 29, and Mouse Genome Informatics.
This release integrates 11,071,233 evidence strings to build 10,102,184 target-disease associations between 18,663 diseases and 60,636 targets from the following 21 public resources:
- 1,087,208 genetic evidence from European Variation Archive (EVA)
- 608,333 genetic evidence from Open Targets Genetics Portal
- 2,921 genetic evidence from Gene2Phenotype
- 23,333 genetic evidence from the Genomics England PanelApp
- 1,438 genetic evidence from ClinGen
- 5,333 genetic evidence from Orphanet
- 170,738 genetic evidence from the PheWAS catalog
- 5,362 genetic evidence from UniProt Literature
- 10,415 somatic evidence from European Variation Archive (EVA)
- 3,299 somatic evidence from intOGen
- 70,853 somatic evidence from the Cancer Gene Census
- 34,325 somatic evidence from Uniprot
- 552,938 drug evidence from ChEMBL
- 226,936 expression evidence from Expression Atlas
- 9,919 affected pathway evidence from Reactome
- 72,376 affected pathway evidence from SLAPenrich
- 378 affected pathway evidence from PROGENy
- 389 systems biology evidence from SysBio
- 1,846 CRISPR-Cas9 (Cancer Cell Lines) evidence from Behan et al. 2019
- 1,084,550 mouse model evidence from PhenoDigm
- 7,098,343 scientific literature evidence from co-occurence mining in Europe PMC
Additionally, the Platform now allows users to explore data on 12,594 drugs.
For more details, read the 21.09 release blog post.